- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Be a high school graduate or the holder of a certificate of equivalency.
- Successfully complete a Commission-approved Broker Prelicense Course of at least 60 hours, including a proctored exam, at an approved school such as Georgia MLS Training Institute.
- Pass a state examination approved by the Commission.
- Have maintained a real estate license in active status for at least three of the five years immediately preceding the filing of an application to become a broker.
For more information about becoming a Real Estate Broker, visit the Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC) online.
Georgia MLS Training Institute offers distance education that's affordable and convenient!
Take advantage of our lower price and Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Click "Enroll Online" to purchase this package now or click "Download Application Form" to register offline.
- Make one easy payment that includes admission to our in-class Weekend Cram Course and a copy of the reference guide, The Language of Real Estate. That's a $75 value!
- Learn online from a personal computer.
- Work at your own pace, according to your schedule, within the course 180-day deadline.
- Pass a cumulative, proctored final exam in order to receive continuing education credit and be eligible for the state licensing exam.
- Join Georgia MLS as a licensed or qualifying broker within six months of completing the course and your $245 tuition will be refunded to you!
| Download Application Form
|Course reviews the fundamentals of real estate from the salespersons prelicense course. Also addresses brokerage management with additional lessons on office operations, broker responsibilities, financial management and government regulations. Proctored Exam Required.