A career in real estate can offer you many benefits and advantages that you’ve often dreamed of:
- Independence and flexibility
- Unlimited earning potential
- Professional recognition
- Rewarding experiences
Best of all, there’s no better place to start than Georgia, still one of the fastest growing real estate markets in the country.
The Georgia Real Estate Licensing requirements are as follows:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a high school graduate or the holder of a certificate of equivalency
- Complete a Commission-approved Salesperson Prelicense Course of no less than 75 hours, including a proctored exam, at an approved school such as Georgia MLS Training Institute
- Pass a state examination approved by the Commission
For more information about becoming a Real Estate Agent, visit the Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC) online.
Georgia MLS Training Institute offers several courses that satisfy the salesperson’s 75-hour prelicense requirement. These courses can be completed at home, your office or at one of our conveniently located Metro Atlanta locations. Each course is professionally designed to help you successfully complete the state examination requirements.